CrimeSpace News (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Podcasts on Music Player

For those of you who use the Music Player on the front page of CrimeSpace, you'll know that up until now, it's been a player for Angie's I…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

5 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Angie

New Features On CrimeSpace

I've updated CrimeSpace to use the latest version of Ning's software. There are a number of minor tweaks to the interface that shouldn't ne…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

6 Jun 23, 2008
Reply by D. C. Hawkins

Short Story Competition Results 2008

We have now come to the end of the judging period for CrimeSpace's inaugural short story competition. From a total of thirty-two entries,…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

0 Apr 1, 2008

Sub-Genre Poll Results

The world-infamous Sub-Genre Poll has now come to a close. Rather than setting a particular date for it, I let it run until the votes died…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

10 Mar 15, 2008
Reply by carole gill

Happy 1st Birthday To CrimeSpace

When I started CrimeSpace on March 4th 2007, I didn't see it living past the six month mark. I certainly didn't see it hitting over 1000 m…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

31 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by Donna Moore

The Author Directory - for published crime fiction authors ONLY

The author directory has been running for about a month now. For the most part it's been great, but I already see a number of bogus or disi…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

4 Feb 3, 2008
Reply by Harley L. Sachs

Crimespace In The Press

One of the recent members joining Crimespace said that they found the site through an article in USA Today. After a quick search, I found t…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

9 Jan 31, 2008
Reply by Daniel Hatadi

New Author Directory On Crimespace

Something I've been wanting to do with Crimespace from the beginning was to make it simple for people to find all the authors on board. Up…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

10 Jan 22, 2008
Reply by Newt Love

Crimespace Short Story Competition

As a way of celebrating the joining of the 1000th member, Crimespace is proud to open its first short story competition. The plan is to ru…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

9 Nov 13, 2007
Reply by Daniel Hatadi

Favourite Sub-Genre Poll

Up now on the front page is a question I've been meaning to ask for some time now, and it could be almost as controversial as the recent s…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

38 Oct 20, 2007
Reply by Margot Renne Payne

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service