CrimeSpace News (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Crimespace Features Are Go!

Lots of nifty updates to Crimespace came through on Saturday night, courtesy of the fine folks at Ning. Here they are in crime fiction's fa…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

5 Sep 26, 2007
Reply by Daniel Hatadi

Say Goodbye To Spam

Excellent Crimespace news today. Ning has added some much asked for features to the network. Email messages can only be sent to friends o…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

18 Sep 11, 2007
Reply by Daniel Hatadi

New Tabs On Crimespace

This might not be a huge deal for some, but it's something I've tried to implement for a while now without success. If you look at the top…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

8 Sep 10, 2007
Reply by I. J. Parker

New Poll: Sexiest Writer 2007

Vincent Holland-Keen came up with the idea of conducting a poll for the World's Sexiest Writer. In the effort to reveal everyone's hidden…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

14 Aug 17, 2007
Reply by Margot Renne Payne

New Resources Section

This is something I've put off for some time now, mainly due to the sheer boredom of assembling the links. Today saw my passion increase t…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

5 Aug 10, 2007
Reply by A. C. Ellis

Please Make Your Way To The Forum

For those of you that haven't popped in lately, you might want to head over to the forum to check out all the discussions. I've made some c…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

6 Jul 30, 2007
Reply by John Dishon

Crimespace Ch..ch..changes

After getting feedback from my recent suggestions wanted post, I've made a couple of changes that should help improve Crimespace. First u…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

16 Jul 29, 2007
Reply by Michael C. Jacobs

Where Are The Readers?: Suggestions Wanted

Attracting readers and making Crimespace a special place for them was always something I wanted out of this virtual bar of ours. I began w…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

71 Jul 27, 2007
Reply by Krystal Waters

New Music Player For Members

Some of you requested a music player for your member pages some time ago. The word from Ning was that it would probably be a couple of mont…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

3 Jun 6, 2007
Reply by Daniel Hatadi

Blogging Goes Real Time

I'm not sure how many of you are aware of this, but since I started Crimespace, I have been trawling through the blog posts and choosing fi…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

19 May 30, 2007
Reply by Julie Morrigan

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service