Reading Room (240)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Central Asian Crime

I currently have connections to Kabul, Afghanistan in that I live and work here. I am starting to write crime fiction short stories as well…

Started by DTK Molise

21 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by I. J. Parker

Banned from Crimewave Forum

I attempted to register for a forum run by the Crimewave ezine and was informed that my email address had been banned.  Since I have never…

Started by doug anderson

6 May 9, 2010
Reply by Dana King

Book on Rankin and Rebus

For fans of Ian Rankin: I just came across an ad for the following book, to be released this May: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/18445486

Started by David Schmid

3 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Gaile Hughes

An Interview with Stephen Parrish

Stephen Parrish has been an online friend for a couple of years now. The first time I clicked on his sometimes-humorous and always-insightf…

Started by Jude Hardin

1 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by I. J. Parker

J.D. Salinger's Nine Stories

It's ironic that J.D. Salinger had to die to remind me it might be time to revisit his books again, but last night at Borders, I picked up…

Started by Julie Lomoe

1 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Jude Hardin

Great new book about what happens in a Courtroom.

The Writer’s Guide to the Courtroom by Donna Ballman. Available Feb 2010. Not only does this book provide the inside details about the cou…

Started by Bob

2 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Bob

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

I heard about this book repeatedly at Bouchercom last year, so I bought a copy. Finally got around to reading it a few weeks ago. While it…

Started by Dana King

19 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Suzanne

James Colbert

Has anyone read any of the crime novels of James Colbert? I went to school with him in the early 90s at the University of Arkansas in Creat…

Started by Don Lee

3 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Pepper Smith

Need help Finding an Author's name...

Hi, I am new on this site, I apologize if my post is not under the correct category.... I am trying to figure out an Author's name, I can't…

Started by Natalie

12 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by doug anderson

BSP

Just posted a new story at my blog; curious to hear y'alls opinions... http://minervakoenig.com/stories/fenway/ Thanks for your attention…

Started by minervaK

7 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Donna Carrick

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service