Writer's Den (487)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NaNoWriMo

Anyone here signed up to do it? Anyone doing it "off the grid"? Let us know, Curious minds and all that. Either way, good luck, David DeLee

Started by David DeLee

19 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Richard Krauss

CreateSpace book quality

If any of you has published with CreateSpace and actually held the result in your hands, were you satisfied with what you got?   I've encou…

Started by I. J. Parker

14 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

A Smashwords Warning

I've been trying to take down a title on Smashwords now for about three weeks, with no results.  Sure, I got assurances that they would tak…

Started by I. J. Parker

19 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

First Chapters for podcast

At Crime City Central we're adding a monthly "first chapter" feature. Nov. 12 we kick off with the first chapter of Lucie Smoker's novel "D…

Started by Cher

8 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Cher

CreateSpace Formatting

I had a computer crash and lost my link to a CreateSpace formatter who had come highly recommended.   Can anyone here suggest some services…

Started by I. J. Parker

15 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

Loves Deception is finally avalible

Hey there my fellow Crime Spacers, I am very excited to announce that my first novel, Loves Deception is finally out. I want to extend a p…

Started by Clark Chamberlain

0 Oct 30, 2012

Writers call for Gothic short story submissions

THE DARKER EDGE OF DESIRE edited by Mitzi Szereto. Submission deadline: March 15, 2013 Please visit my website for complete details. http…

Started by Mitzi Szereto

0 Oct 29, 2012

IJ Parker: Now Appearing in Alfred Hitchcock Mystery Magazine

CrimeSpace's own IJ Parker has a piece in the November 2012 issue of the Alfred Hitchcock Mystery Magazine. Confessions features her hist…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

15 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

In Praise of the Long Sentence

This is by Pico Iyer, courtesy of "The Passive Voice" and offered here merely for consideration that writing comes in many forms and with m…

Started by I. J. Parker

54 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Caroline Trippe

Need your opionion

Hi there, I've been working on a couple of book cover designs for my new novel, Loves Deception, and want to get some opinions. Loves Decep…

Started by Clark Chamberlain

16 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Clark Chamberlain

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service