Schmooze Lounge (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Published Novellas for podcast

At Crime City Central we are looking for published crime novellas (dead tree published) to air on our podcast in serial form. Up to 24,000…

Started by Cher

4 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Cher

Want to thank John Work for a great review

I just got the sweetest amazon  review from John L Work, who mentioned in it that he ran into me here on Crimespace.  But I can't find him…

Started by Cammy May Hunnicutt

0 Jan 18, 2013

Reclaiming The Angel's Share

Hi. I'm new to this forum and am not sure if this is the place for introductions. I'm Chris Fitzgerald, author of Reclaiming The Angel's Sh…

Started by Chris Fitzgerald

10 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Brian Hoffman

What is Amazon's KDP Select Program?

Got this e-mail (below) today from Amazon. Looks like they're trying to accomplish three things: 1) Get authors to be exclusive with Amazo…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

14 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Kalen Cap

Guardian angel or serial killer?

In 1984 Kristen Strickland enrolled in Bridgewater (MA) State College as a pre-med major. Bright and attractive, she never lacked for boyfr…

Started by Susan

21 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Susan

Love for Keeps?

Okay, some of you may like Madonna and others may not but check this out ... Robert Hoskins wasn't just a fan of multi-talented pop icon Ma…

Started by Susan

12 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Susan

Need Advice on Publishing Offer

I need advice on a publishing proposition. Ramble House has offered to publish my first novel "The Boss of Hampton Beach" as a trade paperb…

Started by Jed Power

11 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Stacy

A Prediction for 2012: Amazon Prime will be the Netflix of E-Books

For a fee, Amazon Prime lets you read e-books for "free." Hmmm, kind of sounds like what Netflix does with movies. That leads me to think A…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

11 May 20, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

The Perfect Family?

Karen and Richard Sharpe lived in an upscale area of Gloucester, a seaside town in Massachusetts. To the neighbors, they seemed like the pe…

Started by Susan

8 May 16, 2012
Reply by Susan

a reddit for crime writers

I just took over the reddit group r/crimewriters. Please feel free to stop by if you're in the mood to brave the geek frontier...

Started by minervaK

0 Apr 19, 2012

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service