Schmooze Lounge (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are the best online crime fiction magazines to submit your work to?

Hey folks, I currently have a story up on The Flash Fiction Offensive website and am getting some new traffic to my blog.  I was wondering…

Started by Stuart Matthew Davis

8 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Noir Nation

Is anyone else tired of doing guest blogs?

Everyone says that visibility is the key to marketing and blogs and writing guest blogs are part of the process. Okay, so I wrote one guest…

Started by Susan

23 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Susan

Re; Ruthless Ruth ... the first woman put to death in the electric chair

Born into poverty in 1895, Ruth Brown had big dreams. As a teenager in New York, she longed for the fancy clothes she saw in department st…

Started by Susan

5 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by minervaK

MISSION: ACQUISITIONS

Want to know how an Acquisitions Editor for a small publishing house operates? I come clean in a blog over at my page.

Started by Sunny Frazier

8 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

Noir Nation Issue 1

Noir Nation Issue 1 is complete and has been sent to the layout design team in Prague (Butterflies & Hurricanes).  Due out September 1.…

Started by Noir Nation

7 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Noir Nation

What's the Best Way to Do a Contest for a Crime Novel Giveaway?

So I've got this crime novel. It's called "Cleansing Eden." My publisher is giving it lots of promotional play, but I want to do one of tho…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

4 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Noir Nation

Pocket-47

For those of you who might have missed it, my debut thriller was released by Oceanview Publishing May 2. Visit my website to read an excerp…

Started by Jude Hardin

17 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Jude Hardin

Re: any interest in a blog about serial killers, stalkers and domestic homicides?

Hi folks, I've put up a "test version" of my Dark Deeds blog. In August I plan to start doing a weekly synopsis of an actual case file. Do…

Started by Susan

8 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Susan

Noir Nation wants to publish your responses to a question in the first issue.

OK, I hope I finally have this in the right place.  Schmoozing allowed here, right?   The discussion on the forum "What are some examples o…

Started by Noir Nation

3 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Mary McFarland

What do you look for in a review

After some debate, I came up with an idea and I wanted to get a little feedback.   My little company is moving into digital custom publishi…

Started by EDWARD C MORGAN

17 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Cammy May Hunnicutt

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service