Schmooze Lounge (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Video Trailers Do Not Sell Books

Video book trailers do not sell books. Sample chapters, good reviews and word-of-mouth sell books.   Video trailers provide a visual way to…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

46 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Cammy May Hunnicutt

Super Bowl Pooper Bowl

Get ready for a rant from NOPD Homicide Detective Frank Renzi on why all the Super Bowl hype totally ticks him off. Are you ready for the s…

Started by Susan

14 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Raymond Embrack

Anyone Have Experience with Non-Fiction E-Books?

I just wrapped up a 10k reference related to crime fiction I plan to self-publish through Smashwords. Anyone have experience with non-ficti…

17 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Cammy May Hunnicutt

B&N to Sell Nook?

Uh oh. Barnes & Noble is hinting it might sell the Nook brand. "Exploring options" is corporate speak for "give the gravediggers fancy…

22 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by EDWARD C MORGAN

Amazon Reviews

On occasion, I peruse the freelance job sites to supplement my time between PR projects. I've noticed on several of the sites an alarming n…

Started by EDWARD C MORGAN

14 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Susan

How Long to Wait for Short Story Response?

I've had stories with Alfred Hitchcock & The Strand for over 4 months now.  How long to wait?  Do I do a follow up letter or just submi…

Started by Jed Power

14 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by David DeLee

eBook Covers, Layout and Design

Hello everyone,   I wanted to pass this on to those who are putting out their own eBooks: Noir Nation and its sister presses Bare Knuckles…

Started by Noir Nation

7 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Noir Nation

EYEBALLS ... who would star in this movie?

On December 13, 1990, police discovered the body of a woman dumped on a street in the Oak Cliff neighborhood in Dallas. Clad only in a T-sh…

Started by Susan

0 Dec 13, 2011

Noir Nation 50% off Halloween Sale

Dear CrimeSpace friends, I wanted to alert you that this weekend Noir Nation Issue one is on sale on all sellers for 50% off the normal pri…

Started by Noir Nation

5 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Noir Nation

Domestic violence awareness ...

I don't know about anyone else, but the endless stream of news stories about domestic homicides just sickens me. That's one topic (of sever…

Started by Susan

0 Nov 9, 2011

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service