Schmooze Lounge (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New DoSomeDamage anthology

The folks at the DoSomeDamage blog (myself included) have just published a second e-book anthology of short stories. This one is called Col…

Started by John McFetridge

3 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

Two Classics Free: In the Heat of The Night & Little Caesar

Okay Mystery fans,   You can download free copies of about 20 free books at Thecopia.com, but most notably In the Heat of the NighT http://…

Started by Seth Kaufman

0 Jun 7, 2011

Kindle Boards

I just tangled with that nightmare and managed to get myself a sharp reprimand and an order to remove my post.  No idea how to do that.  No…

Started by I. J. Parker

2 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

Blog feeds?

Just what are these?  Apparently, one can shift one's blog from one place to another if on has the "blog feed" information.  Sounds helpful…

Started by I. J. Parker

13 May 27, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

Bookface page

Hey y'all, I'm trying to get seven more "likes" for my author page over on Bookface, so that I can have enough users to access the advanced…

Started by minervaK

12 May 22, 2011
Reply by Karen Tyrrell

New Nick Crowell stories on Monday May 23

I hope this is in the right place   http://whatbrickwall.blogspot.com/ has all the details   I have a brand new book up   The Crowell Files…

Started by Frank Zubek

0 May 22, 2011

What's the best marketing outlet?

Of all the marketing you've done for your ebook, paperback, hardback, whatever--of everything you've tried, what would you say has worked t…

Started by J. Gunnar Grey

11 May 13, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

Amazon Fires Back at XinXii for Playing Chicken with Kindle Publishing Platform

Last month, Germany-based e-book retailer/publishing platform XinXii launched an English language version of its site for the United States…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

1 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

Killer Tales Blog?

I've written two crime thrillers, one about a serial killer and one about a stalker. Hence I did a lot of research on serial killers and st…

Started by Susan

3 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by J. Gunnar Grey

What not to do when you get a bad review.

I just thought I'd share this with you all. It's an indie author's response to a bad (in her opinion, I didn't think it was so bad) review.…

Started by Jessica

9 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Stacy

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service