Schmooze Lounge (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Book Trailers

Who here has made a trailer for their book? I started playing around with one this morning, and I'm surprised that it's actually fun.I have…

Started by Robin Spano

30 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Margy Rydzynski

Life in Second Life?

Does anyone here hang out in Second Life?

Started by Anne Claybrook

8 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Miriam Pia

Who Is Supposed to Care About Author Interviews?

Author interviews have to be some of the most uninteresting things a person could read. Shiste, I can't even get into my own.   This is bec…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

30 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

Blog Text Vanishes ...

I have given up trying to connect my RSS feed from my Hook'em and Book'em blog to the CrimeSpace blog section. I cut and paste everything--…

Started by Mark Young

2 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Mark Young

Define "Promotion" in 2011

What does it mean to promote a book in 2011? What can/should an author expect from a publisher when they get signed?   At a bare bones mini…

34 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

About images on the blog

I have a new problem with the blog section now.  The image screen that helps you load an image does not show fully.  The lower part is cove…

Started by I. J. Parker

12 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

"Pay As You Read eBooks" or "Subversive Chinese Communist Plot?"

I received an e-mail from a site called Bookmato.com, a platform for selling eBooks. It offers a pay-as-you-read model for eBooks. You can…

9 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

Your Most Hated Genre?

Hi All,What's a genre you simply cannot stand and hate to read and definitely wouldn't wanna write? One you might not like when it comes to…

Started by Stacy

45 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Dennis Leppanen

What's With All the Ellipses?

Pick up a novel at the ol' Barney & Friends and check out the blurbs. Most likely they will look like this:"Riveting...a thoughtful loo…

24 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by I. J. Parker

Has anyone received the entry form for 2011 St. Martins/Minotaur First Crime Novel Contest?

I sent away my request for the entry form back at the end of April or beginning of May haven't received anything yet.The postmark deadline…

Started by Brendon Macaraeg

5 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Pepper Smith

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service