Schmooze Lounge (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Washington Post Neologism contest

Hi Guys, Our friends in the U.S. may be familiar with this annual competition, for me it's a first.  Given our recent discussions on gramma…

Started by Gaile Hughes

0 May 2, 2010

Spinetingler relaunch week

For the last month or so Spinetingler has been in the middle of a facelift and working in a live beta mode while doing so.  This week is ou…

Started by BrianLindenmuth

2 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Beth Groundwater

2010 Spinetingler Award: Best Short Story on the Web nominees

I mentioned this earlier on the blog but it bears repeating here.The nominees for the 2010 Spinetingler Award: Best Short Story on the Web…

Started by BrianLindenmuth

0 Mar 25, 2010

Crime: Short Story V Novel, the differences?

In the consumption of a novel, not every reader will have invested money but they will all have invested their time. It is this commitment…

Started by John Baird

10 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Bill Bushman

Yelling a question

That's the way Daniel refers to posting on Forum, and as it implies a certain amount of despair, I thought I'd post this question.   I've t…

Started by I. J. Parker

13 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Pepper Smith

a little self-promotion music, please ...

Ebook publishing, I'm discovering, is a popular topic. Since asking a few questions on this forum I've benefited from input from a lot of k…

Started by Bill Sheehy

0 Feb 24, 2010

BSP-ish

I've recently moved my website, and I'm trying to get my tracking software set up for it. Unfortunately, I don't get many hits, especially…

Started by minervaK

5 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Cornelius Butterfield

Title Help Needed

Having a title problem -- a discussion with my publisher, and they suggested I go to you guys.  What does anyone think about using the word…

Started by Timothy Hallinan

29 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Timothy Hallinan

How far would you go for publicity?

I was distraught to see in the NYTimes Home section yesterday a story about a writer who got a book contract based on his vow not to use to…

Started by Karen E. Olson

35 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Jaden Terrell

Mystery Videogame Project

That is, it is a mystery based game, not a mysterious project. Hey guys, my name is Joe. I am looking for a writer or two for a new projec…

Started by Joseph Lieberman

5 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by doug anderson

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service