Box Office (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Private Eyes on TV

It seems like there are a lot of great private eye novels being published these days but there aren't very many private eyes on TV. Or am…

Started by John McFetridge

18 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Jessica

Mr. Holmes?

I am curious if anyone saw the new Sherlock Holmes movie and what their thoughts were. I saw the movie and in and of itself I enjoyed it ve…

Started by EDWARD C MORGAN

12 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Pat McKay

Saw Avatar Today

The most visually amazing movie I have ever seen. The digital animation works great. The story is a simple allegory that has been done a mi…

Started by doug anderson

13 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Suzanne

"Lawman," not to be confused with "Lawman"

I just saw a promo for A&E's "Lawman" on TV tonight. Could this be the much-anticipated small screen adaptation of the Elmore Leonard c…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

1 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by John Dishon

Serial Crimes

Is it just in my news market or is there a widespread trend of news writers labeling all kinds of criminals as serial? The most recent exam…

Started by D. C. Hawkins

5 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by RONALD FEASEL

Julie and Julia - Recommended viewing for bloggers

I finally saw Julie and Julia, the Nora Ephron film based on Julie Powell's book about her efforts to cook all the recipes in Julia Child's…

Started by Julie Lomoe

5 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Beth Groundwater

An Exercise in Perspective

This morning I caught the two-part, 8th season episode of JAG that served as a back-door pilot for NCIS. I believe this is the first time i…

Started by Gerald So

5 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by crystalmariebratcher

cast yourself

Who would play you, in the Movie of Your Life Story? Yes, it's a game. The actor has to be at least somewhat like you in manner or appeara…

Started by minervaK

20 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Eve

are we killing children now?

I don't watch 'Lost,' but last night I was waiting for Life on Mars to come on, and caught the last few minutes, in which one of the charac…

Started by minervaK

30 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by I. J. Parker

The Crime Movie of the Decade?

According to this Reuters story, Gone Baby Gone, the Ben Affleck-directed adaptation of Dennis Lehane's novel of the same name (minus the c…

Started by Harry Hunsicker

40 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Albert Tucher

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service