Box Office (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The show that started it all?

A few weeks ago, my husband bought the first season of one of my all-time favorite shows, Homicide: Life on the Street. I'd been carrying o…

Started by Christa M. Miller

16 Jul 3, 2007
Reply by Michael C. Jacobs

The Birds Ending?

I happened to catch the last 15 mins of The Birds yesterday. It still grips me and although I've seen it a hundred times, I have to keep wa…

Started by Scarlett Dean

7 Jun 26, 2007
Reply by Dianne Day

The Makings of a Good P.I. Show

I learned yesterday that ANDY BARKER P.I., NBC's lowest-rated show of the season, has been shipped off to Saturday nights. Shucks. I liked…

Started by Gerald So

9 Jun 14, 2007
Reply by Michael C. Jacobs

The Soprano's finale (spoilers, to say the least)

SPOILERS BELOW! While he more or less did right by the overall story line, what with the tying up of the loose ends, David Chase also di…

Started by Harry Hunsicker

7 Jun 13, 2007
Reply by Karen E. Olson

It's Friday--Any Good Movies?

This woman cannot live on March Madness and books alone. Any good movies to recommend? Right now "The Lookout," which opens today in some m…

Started by Naomi Hirahara

48 Jun 10, 2007
Reply by Julie Lomoe

The Closer

I read in Maxim's newsletter that The Closer has been nominated for yet more awards. Excellent writing, great cast, and an ex-LAPD officer…

Started by A F Waddell

1 Apr 30, 2007
Reply by Kerrie

The Sopranos Are Back! Two Questions for the Barflys....

Grab a stool, place an order and lets go... Question One- Will Tony get whacked this season, or will he be arrested and imprisoned, or…

Started by DADavenport

14 Apr 10, 2007
Reply by norby

dahmer and the head (plus other assorted goodies) in the box

a few nights ago i was flipping through channels and came across an old interview with jeffrey dahmer and his dad. the spin was that there…

Started by Anne Frasier

13 Mar 30, 2007
Reply by Anne Frasier

I've Finally Seen: BRICK (2005)

...as recommended by Paul Guyot, and I like almost everything about it: the casting, the pacing, the music, the feel. I only had a problem…

Started by Gerald So

11 Mar 29, 2007
Reply by Gerald So

Short film serial internet thing idea in the crime genre

Every now and again I make short films. I've even got one up on Youtube. Unfortunately, it's been seen by less people than the video with t…

Started by Vincent Holland-Keen

24 Mar 25, 2007
Reply by Donna Moore

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service