Box Office (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unfilmable Books

In an essay about the recent movie adaptation of Jose Saramago's Blindness, Jason Anderson writes: "Blindness may also belong to a categor…

Started by John McFetridge

9 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Dana King

Reactions to STREET KINGS or DECEPTION?

STREET KINGS was a film that originated from a James Ellroy short story (and I think he wrote the first draft of the script, but not sure;…

Started by Brendon Macaraeg

0 Dec 11, 2008

Any Bond Fans Out There

I was a fan of the old Sean Connery flicks since childhood (Thunderball & OHMSS being faves) and I read all the books in college when I…

Started by D.R. MacMaster

11 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Karyn J. Powers

Best five directors and their best work so far ...

Steven Spielberg - Schindlers List Michael Mann - Heat John Woo - Face Off Quentin Tarantino - Reservoir Dogs David Fincher - Se7en

Started by Vincent Farrell

5 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Dwight

TELL NO ONE - Deus ex machina?

I watched this the other night and loved it -- right up to the end.... *SPOILER ALERT **** DO NOT READ BELOW THIS LINE IF YOU PLAN TO SEE…

Started by Brendon Macaraeg

5 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Eric Christopherson

The Most Riveting Movie Moment Ever

I posted a blog entry about this, which I urge you to read. And I'd love to hear about your faves. I'm not looking for movie quotations lik…

Started by Paul McGoran

21 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by Sue Dawson

What are the similarities/differences between a cozy mystery and chick lit?

Are all sub genres just starting to blur? I write soft boiled/cozy and those lines have blurred but now in reviews I am starting to get peo…

Started by Christine Duncan

23 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Margot Renne Payne

Movie Talk

Thanks to a lovely flu, I've had a few days off work to catch up on a bunch of movies, much easier for a clogged head than reading. I watc…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

32 May 9, 2008
Reply by Karyn J. Powers

Anybody else see, "Outlaw?"

It's a British film starring Sean Bean. It's kind of similar to "Death Wish." But it's updated and set in England. I thought it was pretty…

Started by carole gill

8 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by carole gill

Life on Mars

Does anybody know if this British show is ever gonna be available on DVD here in the States? (After seeing actor John Simm in DR. WHO, I'm…

Started by Johnny Ostentatious

13 Apr 6, 2008
Reply by Sheila Quigley

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service