Forum Discussions (2,613)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi, I'm Shane. I should be dead.

I've been hit by lightning, held at knifepoint while killers debated cutting my throat and stuffing me in an outhouse hole, and once stuck…

Started by Shane Gericke in The Main Bar

3 Mar 11, 2007
Reply by Shane Gericke

Mystery and its definition(s)

When I first looked into Mystery (or is it Crime Fiction?) a few years ago it began and ended for me with the 'Find the Murderer' type of n…

Started by Nick Purvis in The Main Bar

11 Mar 11, 2007

New Blog about Private Eyes

Everyone who's published short stories or novels featuring a private eye (or professional tough guy) is invited to request me to review or…

Started by Jochem van der Steen in The Main Bar

0 Mar 11, 2007

Short story collections?

OK - I know most agents do not handle short stories because then they'd be even more overworked than they are now. Does that run true for s…

Started by Christa M. Miller in Schmooze Lounge

4 Mar 10, 2007
Reply by Nikki Dolson

Happy Birthday!

(Okay, I promise I won't start a discussion tomorrow) but I wanted to say Happy Birthday to one of our own, the sensational, vivacious, "Do…

Started by Sandra Ruttan in The Main Bar

16 Mar 10, 2007
Reply by Christa M. Miller

By Mr. Hatadi's Request

"Are writers who write about murder more fun than writers who write about women finding empowerment through quilting? That's the questio…

Started by Sandra Ruttan in Writer's Den

8 Mar 9, 2007
Reply by Steve Mosby

Always Assume

That if we people on here over a certain age don't answer or don't post, it is because we are stymied by the technlogocial requirements. I…

Started by Patricia Abbott in The Main Bar

18 Mar 9, 2007
Reply by Patricia Abbott

Share Your Latest Stories

Aside from Bryon's Great Big Blog Short Story Project III, who else has a new short that's just come out online or in print? Both myself…

Started by Daniel Hatadi in The Main Bar

21 Mar 9, 2007
Reply by Steve Allan

Debut of the Year

Hello, friends. I have some proud news to announce: my serial killer thriller Blown Away was named Best Debut Mystery of 2006 by Romantic T…

Started by Shane Gericke in The Main Bar

17 Mar 9, 2007

Who I Am Today

John the House Spouse has cursed his last empty box of dishwashing detergent. He’s an author now, and he wants you to call him Jack. “I…

Started by Jack Getze in The Main Bar

7 Mar 8, 2007
Reply by Janet McClellan

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search