Forum Discussions (2,613)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I get it...

Hey, everyone. Just joined up and reading your introductions - I get it.  I have been a member of other groups online where, no matter what…

Started by James Roby in The Main Bar

0 Aug 6, 2016

Books into Podcasts

I just started listening to This is Rage, which is a podcast version of the book by Ken Goldstein. I found it while looking through the new…

Started by Michelle Lancaster in The Main Bar

0 Aug 6, 2016

Speaking of drinking...

I'm back after many years locked away. Not in prison away, something much more boring. I remember a thread about what makes a proper Manhat…

Started by Chip Cook in Schmooze Lounge

0 Jul 1, 2016

Hi! Just joined the site.

Hello everybody, Just joined the site. I've read more of Robert B Parker than any other crime writer (he made that easy, of course) and wou…

Started by David Neilson in The Main Bar

5 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Alexander Fleming

The Magician: The Long Day crime graphic novel

Anyone here read crime graphic novels? This one is set in the 1970'same and is up on kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/5dco

Started by David Brown in The Main Bar

0 May 1, 2016

Crime Fiction Questionnaire

Hey Guys, My name is Hayden Schofield and i am currently studying Society and Culture for my HSC course. I am an avid reader and viewer of…

Started by Hayden Schofield in The Main Bar

0 Apr 12, 2016

NEW CRIME NOVEL

Just announcing my new novel.   HIDE AND SEEK, BY MICHAEL ZOLEZZI.  AVAILABLE ON AMAZON.   There are certain criminal cases that are talke…

Started by Michael Zolezzi in Writer's Den

0 Jan 16, 2016

Any Jonathan Valin Fans Out There?

I recently discovered Jonathan Valin, author of the Harry Stoner mystery series. I'm in the middle of SECOND CHANCE (1991) and loving it so…

Started by Trace Conger in Reading Room

2 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Colman

How do you choose a book to read?

What influences your reading?  How do you decide which books to buy and which to borrow from the library?  What makes you want to buy or bo…

Started by J. E. Seymour in Reading Room

26 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Martin Bodenham

Submissions to Literary agents

I have just had yet another knock back from an agent, and again no feedback whatsoever on why they wont take me on. Its getting quite frust…

Started by Andrew Graham in The Main Bar

5 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Paul McGoran

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search