The Main Bar (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Collecting friends

You can never have enough friends. But what are they for? Some people here seem to have more friends then Crimespace members exist. Like co…

Started by Dieter Paul Rudolph

11 Apr 12, 2007
Reply by Karen from AustCrime

Terrible News About Elaine Viets

Hello folks- not sure where to put this, but wanted to get the word out quickly about it. Mystery writer and lipstick chronicle blogger…

Started by Brian Thornton

21 Apr 12, 2007
Reply by Elaine Flinn

It's Larry!

The news just came in that Larry Birkhead, and not Daniel Stern, is the father of Anna Nicole's child. It's shit like that that brings a te…

Started by Tribe

8 Apr 12, 2007
Reply by p. b. smith

Weren't we supposed to be planning "the heist to end all heists?"

So, what are we gonna steal? Let's start by deciding that and take it from there.

Started by p. b. smith

29 Apr 11, 2007
Reply by LC Fraser

Dial up. Egads!

I spent one terrible evening at my mother-in-law's house Saturday evening, trying to crank up the laptop and having to resort to dial up. T…

Started by David Magayna

14 Apr 11, 2007
Reply by Sylvia Matthews

The New York Times loves Laura Lippman. But then, don't we all?

I didn't want to pile on the plaudits when Laura Lippman hit the Times best seller list because, well, Dan Brown and Ann Coulter have made…

Started by David Terrenoire

5 Apr 10, 2007
Reply by Sylvia Matthews

A Time For Risks

A few months ago I was chatting with someone on the verge of launching a new series and I said I imagined that must be quite stressful, not…

Started by Sandra Ruttan

15 Apr 10, 2007
Reply by Sandra Ruttan

Steal This Idea

The perfect crime, possibly. A woman despises her husband, who is not only having an affair but suffering a heart condition. She secretly f…

Started by Paul A. Toth

4 Apr 10, 2007
Reply by Dianne Day

Smoking!

Today is day 100 in my post-nicotine existence. After 20 plus years of sucking on sin air, I’ve finally bitchslapped the nico-demon and…

Started by Dennis Venter

24 Apr 10, 2007
Reply by Sean Chercover

Jack the Ripper - identified?

Seems a new theory has been put forward by a dood from my own hood: http://forum.casebook.org/showthread.php?p=77337 Assuming this is…

Started by Dennis Venter

7 Apr 9, 2007
Reply by Julie Morrigan

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service