The Main Bar (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

B'con or NoirCon?

I just followed the NoirCon link from Sarah's blog. What do you all think? Who's doing both? Who's doing just one? Is NoirCon likely to att…

Started by Christa M. Miller

19 Apr 8, 2007
Reply by Anthony Rainone

Killing Kids

Okay, short post, quick question. I'm thinking about killing off a kid in my third book. Non-gratuitously. I have no real problem with kill…

Started by Robert Gregory Browne

35 Apr 7, 2007
Reply by E Scott Johnson

remembering michael dibdin

This is the text of a Michael Dibdin appreciation I gave on BBC Radio 4's LAST WORD programme today Michael Dibdin was not just a crime…

Started by Maxim Jakubowski

3 Apr 6, 2007
Reply by Ayo

And Would That Be Your Father In Your Blow?

Could you theoretically grind someone up into blow and snort all their ashes and not leave any evidence? Keith Richards snorted his father'…

Started by Sandra Ruttan

26 Apr 6, 2007
Reply by Sunnie Gill

Starting off on the right track! Lets see how it go's!?!!??

Theres lots of things I must learn as a Man an a Writer! My heart and will has been this natural ability to Write. I may not have the best…

Started by liel3030

5 Apr 6, 2007
Reply by Sandra Ruttan

Once Upon a Crime…Gary and Pat

FYI Last Saturday was the Once Upon a Crime Write of Spring event in Minneapolis, Minnesota. A fantastic turnout. The kind of thing wher…

Started by Anne Frasier

10 Apr 6, 2007
Reply by Jeremy Lynch

Plot, Charater, Setting . . . Can Settings Be a Character?

One of my mystery writing teachers, M.K. Wren (Conan Flagg series), emphasized that mysteries were set on a three-legged stool. The legs we…

Started by Patricia Harrington

14 Apr 5, 2007
Reply by John McFetridge

Michael Dibdin dies at 60

British author Michael Dibdin, known for his Italian detective Aurelio Zen, has died aged 60, his publisher says. The Wolverhampton-born no…

Started by Mike Stotter

1 Apr 5, 2007
Reply by Sandra Ruttan

Magazine subscriptions?

I got a subscription offer ("Two years for the price of one!!!") from Writer's Digest today. Made me wonder what you all subscribe to as fa…

Started by Christa M. Miller

11 Apr 4, 2007
Reply by Steven Torres

A Cautionary Tale

As some of you may know, I am an experienced medical reporter, a skill I hope to someday incorporate into a series of medical thrillers. An…

Started by p. b. smith

4 Apr 4, 2007
Reply by Anne Frasier

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service