The Main Bar (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is practical about practical jokes?

In honor of April Fool's Day (a day late), I want to talk about practical jokes, or one joke in particular. It should surprise no one th…

Started by David Terrenoire

13 Apr 3, 2007
Reply by norby

Good crime-fiction blogs

Reading the post asking about people's essential non-crime blogs (http://crimespace.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=537324%3ATopic%3A15926) ma…

Started by Maxine

12 Apr 3, 2007
Reply by Pari Noskin Taichert

Choosing Conferences to Attend

I must have serious pre-conference anxiety. Last night I dreamed that Best Beloved Friend, who will be coming to Bouchercon in Alaska to ho…

Started by Laura Benedict

25 Apr 1, 2007
Reply by Laura Benedict

What are your must-read non-crime blogs?

Lots of the good folk here at Crimespace blog and I keep an eye on a fair few of those. I also, I don't doubt, have lots more to discover a…

Started by Julie Morrigan

16 Apr 1, 2007
Reply by Julie Morrigan

Private Messages?

Does anyone know how to send and receive private messages? I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate this place. Thanks.

Started by Michael Carr

5 Mar 30, 2007
Reply by norby

You And Bruen

Sandra Ruttan has come up with the gob-smackingly brilliant idea of designating March 12th as Ken Bruen Appreciation Day. A bunch of us…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

12 Mar 30, 2007
Reply by Brian Thornton

My apologies

Okay, so it's taken me almost a month to figure out that all the friends requests I thought I was accepting were still sitting in a folder…

Started by Talekyn

4 Mar 29, 2007
Reply by Joan Hiller

The Dream Convention

Hey all, I'm helping with the publicity for Left Coast Crime in Denver in '08. What I'd love to know is what elements make a wonderful conv…

Started by Pari Noskin Taichert

22 Mar 29, 2007
Reply by Pari Noskin Taichert

Harrogate - worth a visit?

I've been reading Pari's discussion about the dream conference, and it leads me neatly into something that's currently on my mind: Harrogat…

Started by Julie Morrigan

19 Mar 29, 2007
Reply by Mike Stotter

Helen Nielsen?

I posted about her on my blog today, but I just thought I'd repeat the relevant question over here for anyone who missed it. Is there an…

Started by Christa Faust

2 Mar 28, 2007
Reply by Christa Faust

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service