The Main Bar (1,568)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trying to get UK Audiobook Reviews

I have 22 coupon codes left from Audible, for use on Audible.co.uk, for UK Audible members. I tried Audiobook Boom and it worked quite well…

Started by Judy Penz Sheluk

0 Dec 18, 2017

Murder Without Pity promo

Murder Without Pity, a murder mystery for today's dangerous times, on sale now.  Was $2.99. Now $.99.  Available on Amazon and Smashwords

Started by Steve Haberman

0 Dec 15, 2017

Long Time Not Here (but am back)

Hi all! I'm so excited to have found the link to Crimespace this week. I joined this group several years ago, but seven years ago, due to s…

Started by Marta Stephens

0 Oct 12, 2017

I'm coming back

When I went into the University I read tons of hardboiled and noir books and fell in love with the genre but after I left I had no time to…

Started by Nikki Xaysanasy

0 Jul 11, 2017

Just to say Hi

Hi, I'm new to the forum, so hope this is the right place to post. I write crime fiction and currently have a couple of books available as…

Started by Sue Jeffels

2 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Lisa Towles

Mystery weekend in Wigtown South West Scotland 23-25 june

We have this great weekend which must bring to your attention.The authors speaking are Mari Hannah and Mike Craven who write police procedu…

Started by Robin Richmond

0 Jun 13, 2017

Crow Lake

My second book is titled "Crow Lake"; a fairly short book of 112 pages that you may find is a fun read.  CROW LAKE by Conrad Luznar Troubl…

Started by Conrad Luznar

0 Feb 26, 2017

Best-selling Books During the Great Depression

• 1929 All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque • 1930 Cimarron by Edna Ferber • 1931 The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck • 1932…

Started by Naomi Hirahara

6 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by Betty Frisch

Back after hiatus

Hello CrimeSpace community, I joined this awesome group several years ago, got lost in a sea of other responsibilities, and am now returnin…

Started by Lisa Towles

1 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Dave Workman

Cars issued to US detectives.

My work-in-progress is a crime novel set in California.  The protagonist is a long-serving detective in Robbery/Homicide in San Francisco. …

Started by Denis OLeary

3 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Dave Workman

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2020   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service