Stuart Matthew Davis's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Ha! Yeah, probably not.  What I wanted to see was Haller getting opposition from his…"

Stuart Matthew Davis replied Jul 12, 2011 to Just saw The Lincoln Lawyer. Did Connelly really write a prosecution that inept?

9 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

"Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the movie, but I kept wanting to yell "objection!" whe…"

Stuart Matthew Davis replied Jul 8, 2011 to Just saw The Lincoln Lawyer. Did Connelly really write a prosecution that inept?

9 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

"Personally, I have given up on a novel and started with a new concept, but four year…"

Stuart Matthew Davis replied Jul 6, 2011 to give up and start something else, or keep plugging?

8 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Dave Diamantes

"Wow, James, good for you.  I'm just reading Somebody Owes Me Money by Donald Westlak…"

Stuart Matthew Davis replied Jul 1, 2011 to What are you currently reading?

1998 Nov 6, 2018
Reply by Kevin G. Chapman

"Cammy, you like Donald Westlake AND Ross MacDonald....you are a friggin' renaissance…"

Stuart Matthew Davis replied Jun 25, 2011 to Ever Take a Stab at Writing Crime Humor?

13 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Cammy May Hunnicutt

"Hugh Jackman could do it.  He's played the loner/wanderer/tough guy (Wolverine).   J…"

Stuart Matthew Davis replied Jun 21, 2011 to Tom Cruise to play Jack Reacher

67 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Cammy May Hunnicutt

"Thanks for your suggestions Cammy!  I don't think any of my episodes are over 1000 w…"

Stuart Matthew Davis replied Jun 18, 2011 to How do you make serialized fiction more user-friendly?

11 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

"Good idea.  Thanks!"

Stuart Matthew Davis replied Jun 16, 2011 to How do you make serialized fiction more user-friendly?

11 Jun 23, 2011

"I plan on it once I get closer to finishing the current story."

Stuart Matthew Davis replied Jun 16, 2011 to How do you make serialized fiction more user-friendly?

11 Jun 23, 2011

"I try to have a cliffhanger at the end of each chapter.  Of course those cliffhanger…"

11 Jun 23, 2011

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service