Mark Tillmann's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I put forward my little point based on the 'views' but also I recall about a million…"

Mark Tillmann replied Jun 18, 2012 to When don't any of us by any other members books?

29 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

"I merely asked a question based on observation. When I went to the Theakston's festi…"

Mark Tillmann replied Jun 15, 2012 to When don't any of us by any other members books?

29 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

"Certainly some interesting ideas - to be blunt - and I always have done - I judge a…"

Mark Tillmann replied Jun 15, 2012 to When don't any of us by any other members books?

29 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

"And of course the chap who goes back to his old home town"

Mark Tillmann replied Jun 9, 2012 to What Crime Fiction Stereotype Would You Make Disappear?

108 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

"The threat of capture can be just as important bearing in mind that in the real worl…"

Mark Tillmann replied Jun 7, 2012 to Love and Death: Is There ANYthing Else to Write About?

78 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by John McFetridge

"It's possible to write about felonies other than murder - take the Taking of Pelham."

Mark Tillmann replied Jun 7, 2012 to Love and Death: Is There ANYthing Else to Write About?

78 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by John McFetridge

"re-reading Christie and Chandler - always worth going through - last new thing was M…"

Mark Tillmann replied Jun 6, 2012 to What are you currently reading?

1998 Nov 6, 2018
Reply by Kevin G. Chapman

"I see little point reading a bad book from an instructional viewpoint - there are en…"

Mark Tillmann replied Jun 6, 2012 to Love and Death: Is There ANYthing Else to Write About?

78 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by John McFetridge

"wells there's rather a lot Spys Cold War jealousy money crime sophistication"

Mark Tillmann replied Jun 6, 2012 to Love and Death: Is There ANYthing Else to Write About?

78 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by John McFetridge

"This of course leads to the meetings with the ex-wife or the son(That Icelandic chap…"

Mark Tillmann replied Jun 6, 2012 to What Crime Fiction Stereotype Would You Make Disappear?

108 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service