Christine Duncan's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Who are you calling a lurker? :-) Lots of us don't post a ton because we're doing a…"

Christine Duncan replied Jan 17, 2009 to Attention All Lurkers

27 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Julie Lomoe

"Hi Toni, Thanks for saying that! Not sure where you're located. but the first book i…"

Christine Duncan replied Jan 3, 2009 to Crimespace now has chat! So do you want to get together and use it to promote?

20 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Daniel Hatadi

"Hi Toni, That was what I was angling for--just not sure how to attract readers. I wa…"

Christine Duncan replied Dec 31, 2008 to Crimespace now has chat! So do you want to get together and use it to promote?

20 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Daniel Hatadi

"I think of it more as getting your name (and work) out there. It's free, and it coul…"

Christine Duncan replied Dec 18, 2008 to Crimespace now has chat! So do you want to get together and use it to promote?

20 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Daniel Hatadi

"Yes, and you probably could get all you needed to know about writing from reading--v…"

Christine Duncan replied Oct 28, 2008 to Writer's How To Guides

63 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by EDWARD C MORGAN

"I think that is it. Readers will still read because that is how we escape from all t…"

Christine Duncan replied Oct 13, 2008 to The Impact of the economy on book sales

19 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by Hazel Edwards

"Hi Beth, I did book club groups and talk at senior citizens centerswith the first bo…"

Christine Duncan replied Oct 8, 2008 to Mystery Chats?

3 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Beth Groundwater

"I gave a contest on a cozy list where I gave the book away to people who promised to…"

Christine Duncan replied Sep 19, 2008 to Promotion Question for Authors and Readers

18 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Marilyn Meredith

"Yes, I've thought about it too, but like Rafe, I think it would be labor intensive.…"

Christine Duncan replied Sep 15, 2008 to Newsletters

4 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Beth Groundwater

"I used to work for an author promotion business. A packet with a sell sheet, book co…"

Christine Duncan replied Sep 14, 2008 to Signings and Appearances

4 Sep 17, 2008
Reply by Lee Martin

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service