Lee Lofland's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"There are many wonderful conferences out there. I'd name them all, but to save some…"

Lee Lofland replied Aug 11, 2007 to Where are the best mystery writing conferences?

16 Aug 13, 2007
Reply by Margot Renne Payne

"Good question. Maybe I'm just a convenient guinea pig for her clinical trials."

Lee Lofland replied Jul 19, 2007 to A sneak peek at my new book on police procedure and investigation

9 Jul 19, 2007
Reply by Lee Lofland

"Thanks Kelly. When we do meet (I'm sure I'll be doing a signing at Kate's Mystery Bo…"

Lee Lofland replied Jul 18, 2007 to A sneak peek at my new book on police procedure and investigation

9 Jul 19, 2007
Reply by Lee Lofland

"Oh yeah, I saw that tour schedule. Congratulations. I know a lot of people in those…"

Lee Lofland replied Jul 18, 2007 to A sneak peek at my new book on police procedure and investigation

9 Jul 19, 2007
Reply by Lee Lofland

"It was nice meeting you, too, Jack. Deadly Ink was a fun conference. Are you and the…"

9 Jul 19, 2007
Reply by Lee Lofland

"Thanks, Ingrid. I hope it's useful. I really spent a lot of time trying to focus on…"

9 Jul 19, 2007
Reply by Lee Lofland

"Anne, I used Dragon while writing the last half of my nonfiction book on police proc…"

Lee Lofland replied Jun 22, 2007 to voice recognition software

13 Jul 12, 2007
Reply by Steve Allan

"I'd rather be shot than stabbed. Most stabbings are pretty nasty because of the extr…"

Lee Lofland replied May 9, 2007 to Stab wound

9 May 9, 2007
Reply by Lee Lofland

"Try Dr. D.P. Lyle's website. He's always happy to answer questions from writers. ww…"

Lee Lofland replied Apr 14, 2007 to Online information for crime fiction writers?

18 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Jeanie Clemmens

"What awful news. We'll keep her and her family in our prayers. Brian, please keep us…"

Lee Lofland replied Apr 11, 2007 to Terrible News About Elaine Viets

21 Apr 12, 2007
Reply by Elaine Flinn

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service