Toni L.P. Kelner's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Since you asked...It's Release Day!!! Today, my mystery CURSE OF THE KISSING COUSIN…"

Toni L.P. Kelner replied May 6, 2009 to tell me about your book

37 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Debbi Mack

"I do both, too. In years past, I only edited hard copy, but as time has gone on, I d…"

Toni L.P. Kelner replied Apr 16, 2009 to Do You Do It On-Screen Or With Hard Copy?

24 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Toni L.P. Kelner

"I set seven books an a bunch of short stories in the area around Hickory, NC, just b…"

Toni L.P. Kelner replied Apr 12, 2009 to Can I set an interesting novel where I live?

26 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by doug anderson

"Is there any good way to reply to this? If I say, "My writing is definitely necessar…"

Toni L.P. Kelner replied Apr 10, 2009 to Is what you are writing necessary?

35 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Dana King

"I'm glad to hear that, Cheryl. When you referred to it as a recommended form of mark…"

Toni L.P. Kelner replied Apr 8, 2009 to IMPORTANT UPDATE ON AMAZON REVIEWS!! Authors CAN have book titles in signature!

6 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Dana Stabenow

"If people are only posting book reviews in order to get themselves name recognition,…"

Toni L.P. Kelner replied Apr 8, 2009 to IMPORTANT UPDATE ON AMAZON REVIEWS!! Authors CAN have book titles in signature!

6 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Dana Stabenow

"Okay, I know I'm being dense, but why is this a big deal? If I'm reviewing a book on…"

6 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Dana Stabenow

"I set word count goals of around 1000 words a day, but I change the goal as circumst…"

Toni L.P. Kelner replied Apr 8, 2009 to How many pages do you write?

23 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Bob

"I don't have enough data about novels. With anthologies, I had one come out in 2007…"

Toni L.P. Kelner replied Apr 6, 2009 to Is the economy affecting your books positively or negatively?

5 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Toni L.P. Kelner

"Five Star accepts unagented work, and do some good stuff--they get plenty of reviews…"

Toni L.P. Kelner replied Apr 3, 2009 to Unagented subs - any US publishers?

7 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by John Dodds

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service