Toni L.P. Kelner's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"The thing is, lots of books by unknowns make it as bestsellers. Sometimes it's advan…"

Toni L.P. Kelner replied Apr 3, 2009 to Do you think a POD publisher will ever create a Best Seller?

23 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by I. J. Parker

"Publishers used to run ads in the back of PW to announce which books were going out…"

Toni L.P. Kelner replied Apr 2, 2009 to Google's new deal concerning out-of-print books

34 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by I. J. Parker

""Bestselling author" means nothing more than bestselling author. Most are not filthy…"

Toni L.P. Kelner replied Apr 2, 2009 to Do you think a POD publisher will ever create a Best Seller?

23 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by I. J. Parker

"Remember that the most influential best seller lists do not count numbers over the l…"

Toni L.P. Kelner replied Mar 31, 2009 to Do you think a POD publisher will ever create a Best Seller?

23 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by I. J. Parker

"It all becomes clear. Thanks!"

Toni L.P. Kelner replied Mar 31, 2009 to Crimespace Members Among Spinetingler Nominees

9 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

"I'd go with help--it sure helped me. I have a bachelor's degree in English. One, it…"

Toni L.P. Kelner replied Mar 31, 2009 to Literature Courses: Help or Hindrance?

29 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Toni L.P. Kelner

"Dumb question, but who gives out the the Spinetinglers? I'm not familiar with them."

Toni L.P. Kelner replied Mar 31, 2009 to Crimespace Members Among Spinetingler Nominees

9 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

"I recently had two arguments with folks on LinkedIn on similar topics. One was a ne…"

Toni L.P. Kelner replied Mar 31, 2009 to Harlan Ellison on the concept intellectual property should be free. What do you think?

35 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Chip Cook

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service