Saundra Crum Akers's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I want my characters to speak in their own voices too, but I hear my voice when I de…"

Saundra Crum Akers replied Jan 2, 2010 to How does your voice and your character's voice differ?

30 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Saundra Crum Akers

"Well supposedly the writers voice is to come through somehow, but in my characters,…"

Saundra Crum Akers replied Jan 2, 2010 to How does your voice and your character's voice differ?

30 Jan 4, 2010

"That's an interesting approach to working with your characters. I never tried that.…"

30 Jan 4, 2010

"I don't think your characters can be more interestign than you. They just have more…"

30 Jan 4, 2010

"For me predicting the character's voice is like predicting a close friend's voice an…"

30 Jan 4, 2010

"Yes you need to be careful not to interrupt the flow. For me it's as if I'm seeing m…"

30 Jan 4, 2010

"You have a great sense of humor. I'll bet that comes out too."

30 Jan 4, 2010

"Yes I agree. If I'm using first person I think psychologically I'll tend to put more…"

30 Jan 4, 2010

"It is scary to think that the serial killer I just wrote into my last book is a part…"

30 Jan 4, 2010

"I think you're right. Your voice comes through partially even in your characters wor…"

30 Jan 4, 2010

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service