Barbara C. Johnson's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"I looked for two streets in affluent towns north of Boston, MA., one Indian Reservat…"

Barbara C. Johnson replied Dec 13, 2010 to How do you perform your research before starting a new book?

55 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Mark Porter

"Thanks for the attachments.  Well, I certainly shall try using StreetView again.  I…"

Barbara C. Johnson replied Dec 13, 2010 to How do you perform your research before starting a new book?

55 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Mark Porter

"Thanks, Dan.  I did not know your middle initial.  Suggestion: Use the "L." in your…"

Barbara C. Johnson replied Dec 13, 2010 to Scribd? I'd Like Opinions If Anyone Has Any

14 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Barbara C. Johnson

"I could only see the roof/roofs/rooves."

Barbara C. Johnson replied Dec 12, 2010 to How do you perform your research before starting a new book?

55 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Mark Porter

"As a fan of Scribd, perhaps you should notify them about their user-UNfriendliness."

Barbara C. Johnson replied Dec 12, 2010 to Scribd? I'd Like Opinions If Anyone Has Any

14 Dec 13, 2010

"I just tried Google Streetview.  It appears to  be useful ONLY for downtown of major…"

Barbara C. Johnson replied Dec 12, 2010 to How do you perform your research before starting a new book?

55 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Mark Porter

"Never heard of it.  Thanks for the mention.  Will Google "Google Streetview.""

55 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Mark Porter

"As a result of this thread, I visited scribd yesterday. but I found it awkard to fin…"

Barbara C. Johnson replied Dec 12, 2010 to Scribd? I'd Like Opinions If Anyone Has Any

14 Dec 13, 2010

"I went to Scribd once or twice. I could not figure how to use it. Never returned."

Barbara C. Johnson replied Dec 9, 2010 to Scribd? I'd Like Opinions If Anyone Has Any

14 Dec 13, 2010

"I want to learn from the group how they set "traps" to trick some antagonists into m…"

Barbara C. Johnson replied Nov 30, 2010 to How do you perform your research before starting a new book?

55 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Mark Porter

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service