Mary McFarland's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (149) Replies Latest Activity

"Brian, I have a feelin' you're diggin' deep with this topic.  My first novel was a r…"

Mary McFarland replied Aug 22, 2011 to Sex in Thrillers

16 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

"Brian, I just read that I.J. Parker got her first buck from an epub of her Akitada n…"

Mary McFarland replied Aug 14, 2011 to Wrestling with the pace of the beast - how do you balance thought versus action?

14 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Mary McFarland

"I.J., first of all, CONGRATULATIONS!  You've done it.  I can just feel the "Ahhhhhh"…"

Mary McFarland replied Aug 14, 2011 to My First Kindle Check

44 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Miriam Pia

"Just a brief sentence, yet so powerful.  What are you writing, Brian?"

Mary McFarland replied Aug 9, 2011 to Done any crimes?

24 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Miriam Pia

"On board with you on this, Eric.  Especially since my guru, Donald Maass, really tou…"

Mary McFarland replied Aug 9, 2011 to Wrestling with the pace of the beast - how do you balance thought versus action?

14 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Mary McFarland

"Nah, your comments aren't too harsh, but thanks for being concerned.  I agree with e…"

Mary McFarland replied Aug 9, 2011 to Wrestling with the pace of the beast - how do you balance thought versus action?

14 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Mary McFarland

"Eric, they call me "Ol' Brown Eyes."  :-)"

14 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Mary McFarland

"Congrats on the progress.  Can't wait to see and read. "

Mary McFarland replied Aug 9, 2011 to Noir Nation Issue 1

7 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Noir Nation

"True, true, true, Eric.  I struggle with this a lot - not sure why.  By now, I shoul…"

14 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Mary McFarland

"Susan, I enjoyed the blog and noted your links.  And . . . for sure . . . the links…"

Mary McFarland replied Aug 8, 2011 to Re: any interest in a blog about serial killers, stalkers and domestic homicides?

8 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Susan

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service