Loretta Wheeler's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Dave, As I said earlier, I've yet to go to an e-zine...but I am considering entering…"

Loretta Wheeler replied May 20, 2008 to web-zines, good or bad for authors??

40 May 25, 2008
Reply by John Weagly

"I was just taking a look at this and doing some thinking. I have heard that some age…"

Loretta Wheeler replied May 20, 2008 to web-zines, good or bad for authors??

40 May 25, 2008
Reply by John Weagly

":) it was interesting to hear what you had to say about the book. I'm in the process…"

Loretta Wheeler replied May 20, 2008 to What are you currently reading?

1998 Nov 6, 2018
Reply by Kevin G. Chapman

"You know, I read a lot of her works, but for the life of me I don't remember reading…"

Loretta Wheeler replied May 10, 2008 to What are you currently reading?

1998 Nov 6, 2018

"I've flipped backwards in time this week too, I'm reading a John Saul ( read him yea…"

Loretta Wheeler replied May 10, 2008 to What are you currently reading?

1998 Nov 6, 2018

":) My first of King's was The Stand, it's always been my favorite. And then of cours…"

Loretta Wheeler replied May 2, 2008 to What was the first crime novel you ever read? AFTER Nancy Drew or the Hardy Boys that is, when you were an adult!

76 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by PJ LOZITO

"Scott, reading your post was somewhat like reading one of the author's you listed:)…"

Loretta Wheeler replied May 1, 2008 to What was the first crime novel you ever read? AFTER Nancy Drew or the Hardy Boys that is, when you were an adult!

76 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by PJ LOZITO

"Amazing about the sister who died so young....and already wote. Some destinies, are…"

Loretta Wheeler replied Apr 29, 2008 to What was the first crime novel you ever read? AFTER Nancy Drew or the Hardy Boys that is, when you were an adult!

76 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by PJ LOZITO

"It's a beautiful image:):) and um hum, the terrain you speak of is what popped into…"

Loretta Wheeler replied Apr 29, 2008 to What was the first crime novel you ever read? AFTER Nancy Drew or the Hardy Boys that is, when you were an adult!

76 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by PJ LOZITO

"My! The Brontes!!! You don't get more famous than that! And I never thought of the m…"

76 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by PJ LOZITO

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service