Jennie Spallone's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I also got invited to do Continuous conversation. Mine is on Sat. How 'bout you? I d…"

Jennie Spallone replied Oct 8, 2009 to So, I got invited to do the "continuous conversation" at Bouchercon--

23 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Jon Loomis

"Julie, I'd love to be on your Poisoned Pen Conference panel, re: social action. Cou…"

Jennie Spallone replied Oct 1, 2009 to Book clubs - how do you find them, and which ones buy books?

13 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Jennie Spallone

"Love this idea! It's so simple. Going on Google or Facebook to find book clubs was i…"

Jennie Spallone replied Oct 1, 2009 to Book clubs - how do you find them, and which ones buy books?

13 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Jennie Spallone

"I'd also appreciate a copy of the list if you don't mind! spalloneauthor@aol.com, ww…"

13 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Jennie Spallone

"How do you spread the word about your website? Do you send an e-blast to your whole…"

13 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Jennie Spallone

"It's great that your authors actually realize some cash at the end of the evening! T…"

13 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Jennie Spallone

"Hi Bethany, You've got a great idea there! This will be my third B-Con, although I'…"

Jennie Spallone replied Oct 1, 2009 to Guest Bloggers Sought before Bouchercon

9 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Jennie Spallone

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service