Edward G. Talbot's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh yes, those dinosaur books were great!"

Edward G. Talbot replied Dec 11, 2009 to 'Best' Humourous Crime Novel

120 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Rev. Phil White

"Y'know, I don't really like most of those last lines in that list. A lot of times it…"

Edward G. Talbot replied Dec 11, 2009 to Great Last Lines

5 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Mike Dennis

"That booksquare article Joh Dishon posted the link to seems dead-on to me. It explai…"

Edward G. Talbot replied Dec 11, 2009 to Publisher's to Hold Back E-Books

54 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by I. J. Parker

"Interesting. My wife is I believe ESFJ, which would suggest that we are pretty simil…"

Edward G. Talbot replied Dec 10, 2009 to Are all writers introverts? Are you? Take the Jung Typology Test and find out.

28 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Stacy

"I should clarify that I also like writing by myself - I just suspect that my extrove…"

Edward G. Talbot replied Dec 10, 2009 to Are all writers introverts? Are you? Take the Jung Typology Test and find out.

28 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Stacy

"But does homicidal psychotic count as an extrovert? That's obviously the key questio…"

28 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Stacy

"ENFJ for me. I've taken these before and I am usually an Extrovert and I am always J…"

Edward G. Talbot replied Dec 9, 2009 to Are all writers introverts? Are you? Take the Jung Typology Test and find out.

28 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Stacy

"Hmm, I guess I disagree (though I could perhaps be convinced otherwise). I think "sh…"

Edward G. Talbot replied Dec 7, 2009 to Crime Fiction vs. Literary Fiction: a vanishing binary?

35 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by doug anderson

"Excellent point, Doug. A climactic scene needs to be the culmination of everything t…"

Edward G. Talbot replied Dec 7, 2009 to Crime Fiction vs. Literary Fiction: a vanishing binary?

35 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by doug anderson

"I daresay you're right. I doubt he'd be the only one, either. It sort of reminds me…"

Edward G. Talbot replied Dec 6, 2009 to Crime Fiction vs. Literary Fiction: a vanishing binary?

35 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by doug anderson

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service