p. b. smith's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"If I talk about an idea before it's all down on paper, I seem to lose my way and rar…"

p. b. smith replied Apr 15, 2007 to Feedback on stories in progress

7 Apr 16, 2007
Reply by Vincent Holland-Keen

"Thank you for the great info. Maybe you're not so Evil after all? Oh, wait! Sandra…"

p. b. smith replied Apr 13, 2007 to Hopefully the last discussion on promotion

20 Apr 14, 2007
Reply by Steven Torres

"I really do think it's essential to get your descriptions of a time and place accura…"

p. b. smith replied Apr 12, 2007 to Getting it right: location, location, location

16 Apr 12, 2007
Reply by p. b. smith

"A local TV station just canceled ALL their reporters' scheduled April trips that had…"

p. b. smith replied Apr 12, 2007 to It's Larry!

8 Apr 12, 2007
Reply by p. b. smith

"Merrill, I love the train idea, but only if we can use that new French bullet train…"

p. b. smith replied Apr 10, 2007 to Weren't we supposed to be planning "the heist to end all heists?"

29 Apr 11, 2007
Reply by LC Fraser

"I am sorry this happened to you, but thank you for sharing it with the group. I thin…"

p. b. smith replied Apr 8, 2007 to Perils and Pleasures of One's Own Website

10 Apr 23, 2007
Reply by Robert K. Foster

"Steve, I cannot tell you how many arguments I have gotten into with women about the…"

p. b. smith replied Apr 7, 2007 to Writing a POV character of the opposite gender

26 Apr 9, 2007
Reply by Frank Zafiro

"Angelina Jolie may have something to say about that. Then again, she's getting close…"

p. b. smith replied Apr 6, 2007 to Weren't we supposed to be planning "the heist to end all heists?"

29 Apr 11, 2007
Reply by LC Fraser

"If i stole the Mona Lisa, I would never fence it...just hang it in some appropriate…"

p. b. smith replied Apr 6, 2007 to Weren't we supposed to be planning "the heist to end all heists?"

29 Apr 11, 2007
Reply by LC Fraser

"Ding! Ding! Ding! Thank you, Jack. We have a winner. Who's in? And are we just going…"

29 Apr 11, 2007
Reply by LC Fraser

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service