p. b. smith's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Now, Rick, you're talking about writing a screenplay here...not a heist...but I woul…"

p. b. smith replied Apr 6, 2007 to Weren't we supposed to be planning "the heist to end all heists?"

29 Apr 11, 2007
Reply by LC Fraser

"Rumor has it that particular gun is more heavily guarded than the President..."

p. b. smith replied Apr 6, 2007 to Weren't we supposed to be planning "the heist to end all heists?"

29 Apr 11, 2007
Reply by LC Fraser

"I'm in...just as soon as I stop laughing."

29 Apr 11, 2007
Reply by LC Fraser

"Charlie Kaufman is the only one who could possibly figure this out, although Philip…"

p. b. smith replied Apr 5, 2007 to Weren't we supposed to be planning "the heist to end all heists?"

29 Apr 11, 2007
Reply by LC Fraser

"Love the idea, but which part?"

p. b. smith replied Apr 5, 2007 to Weren't we supposed to be planning "the heist to end all heists?"

29 Apr 11, 2007
Reply by LC Fraser

"I think we should steal the rocket ship to make our getaway. Would it be too obvious…"

29 Apr 11, 2007
Reply by LC Fraser

"Jon, I thought you WERE Brad Pitt, at least, until you murdered Agnes that is. Then…"

29 Apr 11, 2007
Reply by LC Fraser

"We have the Travelocity roaming gnome, who seems to have a self-destructive streak..…"

29 Apr 11, 2007
Reply by LC Fraser

"Sorry. Vulcan mind meld. Can't help myself."

29 Apr 11, 2007
Reply by LC Fraser

"Sandra, I live in the Houston area. The most puzzling thing about this case is that…"

p. b. smith replied Apr 4, 2007 to And Would That Be Your Father In Your Blow?

26 Apr 6, 2007
Reply by Sunnie Gill

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service