Sandra Ruttan's Discussions (768)

Discussions Replied To (734) Replies Latest Activity

"In Canada (or perhaps I can say at least in Calgary), the major bookstore chain sepa…"

Sandra Ruttan replied Feb 20, 2009 to When is the aim too high?

46 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Stephanie Padilla, Editor-NewMysteryReader.com

"I don't blame agents. Simply, the problem is greed, across the board. Now, you migh…"

Sandra Ruttan replied Feb 20, 2009 to When is the aim too high?

46 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Stephanie Padilla, Editor-NewMysteryReader.com

"Hey, I can think of at least one multi-million selling author who isn't as skinny as…"

Sandra Ruttan replied Feb 6, 2009 to How to Lose Weight and Get a Seven-Figure Book Deal

26 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Christine Duncan

"Good question. I posted exactly what I was sent, so I don't have the answer myself.…"

Sandra Ruttan replied Feb 3, 2009 to Killer Nashville Unpublished Novel Competition

17 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

"How do you know it flopped, John? Is that speculation or grounded in something? I'd…"

Sandra Ruttan replied Oct 31, 2008 to Let's set aside the economic sound and fury and focus on the writing rather than the noise.

11 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by Christopher Valen

"This is why you get people saying you should figure out how to write a more commerci…"

Sandra Ruttan replied Oct 31, 2008 to Let's set aside the economic sound and fury and focus on the writing rather than the noise.

11 Nov 2, 2008

""A month or so ago, I was on a panel at the West Hollywood Book Fair when the conver…"

11 Nov 2, 2008

"I'm glad you found it to be a worthy venture - it was fun to meet you, along with ma…"

Sandra Ruttan replied Oct 31, 2008 to Why You Can't Afford Not To Attend A Convention

21 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Mark Orr

"I think authors do get a raw deal much of the time. While I may agree with you in pr…"

Sandra Ruttan replied Oct 31, 2008 to Why You Can't Afford Not To Attend A Convention

21 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Mark Orr

"I don't think anyone can discount luck as a factor in success in this industry, on t…"

21 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Mark Orr

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service