All Discussions Tagged 'New' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Check out review of my thriller on Huffington Post!

Hi gang, Forgive my euphoria, but my New Orleans crime thriller just got a nice review on the Huffington Post. Please stop by and check it…

Started by Susan

13 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Susan

Re; Ruthless Ruth ... the first woman put to death in the electric chair

Born into poverty in 1895, Ruth Brown had big dreams. As a teenager in New York, she longed for the fancy clothes she saw in department st…

Started by Susan

5 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by minervaK

Mulholland Books

Hot off the presses... Mulholland Books has launched a great website. Everybody is retweeting the news... http://topsy.com/s?q=mulhollan

Started by M Buckley

5 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by M Buckley

Great new book about what happens in a Courtroom.

The Writer’s Guide to the Courtroom by Donna Ballman. Available Feb 2010. Not only does this book provide the inside details about the cou…

Started by Bob

2 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Bob

from oblivion to obscurity, and beyond!

Tink-tink-tink... Can I have the attention of everyone in the bar? Most of you don't know me. That's okay; I'm the most famous person nobo…

Started by Newt Love

25 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by D.R. MacMaster

New England road-trip - any suggestions?

Hi folks - John McFetridge are going to be taking a road-trip in the week running up to the Bouchercon in early October, doing some reading…

Started by Declan Burke

9 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Declan Burke

Halloween parties with unique crime scene themes

I'm preparing the ingredients for a great Halloween party for anyone who is interested. I'll be posting it this week. Here's a few tidbits…

Started by Lyn LeJeune

0 Sep 19, 2007

Pre-publication book touring

Well, my book will be out in October, so I'm scheduled for two book festivals in New Orleans in November (New Orleans Book Festival and the…

Started by Lyn LeJeune

4 May 24, 2007
Reply by Lyn LeJeune

It's Edgars Week in New York

Spring has sprung for the week of Mystery Writers of America's big awards banquet and associated events, including MWA's one-day Symposium…

Started by Elizabeth Zelvin

9 Apr 27, 2007
Reply by Meredith Anthony

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service