All Discussions Tagged 'books' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

True Crime writers call for submissions

I’m seeking original new non-fiction true crime pieces for: THE BEST NEW TRUE CRIME STORIES: WELL-MANNERED CROOKS, ROGUES & CRIMINALS F…

Started by Mitzi Szereto

0 May 1, 2020

Writers call for submissions: True Crime

Worldwide Call for Submissions: True Crime Theme: Serial Killers Calling all crime writers and crime reporters! I’m seeking new true-crime…

Started by Mitzi Szereto

3 Aug 27, 2019
Reply by Andre Michael Pietroschek

VAT on ebooks

Hopefully this prohibitive and unfair VAT on ebooks will stop. It's killing digital book sales and ripping off readers. https://www.theguar

Started by Mitzi Szereto

1 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by Andre Michael Pietroschek

What are you currently reading?

An open discussion on what everyone is currently reading. Make recommendations to others, discuss what is new, hot, bestsellers, anything a…

Started by QualityBookReviews

1998 Nov 6, 2018
Reply by Kevin G. Chapman

Retired FBI criminal profiler available for questions

Would you like to ask a criminal profiler a question about his business? This week on my blog, guest writer Pete Klismet (retired FBI crimi…

Started by Mark Young

0 Jul 26, 2013

For all the mystery lovers out there

Today is the fourth day of the Mystery We Write blog tour. To view a slideshow of the participating authors and the books they'll be giving…

Started by Patricia Gligor

3 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Stacy

Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Swedish vs US version?

I just saw the US version yesterday. I liked the actors and the acting was fine, but in some places it seemed rushed, and the ending was no…

Started by Susan

39 May 21, 2012
Reply by Susan

Is It Just Me or Are New Writers These Days Extremely Impatient?

Hi All,   (This is long but I hope you find it interesting.)   Since this is one of my few writing boards where you can actually talk about…

Started by Stacy

41 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Jen Hilborne

Will the Real Richard Castle Please Stand Up ...

I must confess, I've enjoyed following the Castle television series, and watching some of the cameo appearances of other well-known, well-l…

Started by Mark Young

18 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by David DeLee

Borders Is Near Liquidation

We'll know by July 21 whether or not Borders will stay in business or be liquidated. If Borders disappears, will Barnes & Noble soon be…

Started by Christopher Valen

7 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service