All Discussions Tagged 'crime' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

True crime ... a springboard to fiction?

One of the articles in my recently published true crime ebook inspired my first novel. So kick back, have a pina colada (as it says in the…

Started by Susan

1 May 14, 2013
Reply by Susan

Where are all the agents?

I finally finished my next book, KING OF SORROW. I've started submitting sample chapters to agents. At first this was an exciting time. I w…

Started by James Fouche

13 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by John Michael Brantingham

Anybody write crime fact?

Now that we're off the ground, Crime City Central would like to find a crime fact contributor. We're looking for someone who would like to…

Started by Cher

1 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

eFiction Noir is Accepting Submissions

eFiction Magazine is launching a new genre magazine entitled eFiction Noir, and we are now accepting submissions for the inaugural issue.  …

Started by Eugene Schacht

11 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by W.a. Warner

New crime novel...

Hello, I'm new to all of this and not sure of the etiquette... I've written a crime novel based on my experiences as a foster carer and am…

Started by Melissa Hudson

8 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Melissa Hudson

Currently accepting guest blogs and columns for Mystery Tribune Online Newspaper.

In order to provide a broader base of contents and leverage the inights and reviews of crime fiction community at Crime Space, we are curre…

Started by Ehsan Ehsani

6 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Stacy

EYEBALLS ... who would star in this movie?

On December 13, 1990, police discovered the body of a woman dumped on a street in the Oak Cliff neighborhood in Dallas. Clad only in a T-sh…

Started by Susan

0 Dec 13, 2011

Crime Writers from India and Pakistan

As Eastern Hemisphere editor of Noir Nation: International Journal of Crime Fiction (http://noirnation.com/) I am struggling to connect wit…

Started by Noir Nation

1 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by J W Nelson

Within the Heart and Soul Release

Within the Heart and Soul to be release in December 2011 at the Page & Palette Bookstore by Roger C. Bull. The book includes Roger's po…

Started by Roger C. Bull

2 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Eric Christopherson

Check out review of my thriller on Huffington Post!

Hi gang, Forgive my euphoria, but my New Orleans crime thriller just got a nice review on the Huffington Post. Please stop by and check it…

Started by Susan

13 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Susan

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service