All Discussions Tagged 'crime' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Re: any interest in a blog about serial killers, stalkers and domestic homicides?

Hi folks, I've put up a "test version" of my Dark Deeds blog. In August I plan to start doing a weekly synopsis of an actual case file. Do…

Started by Susan

8 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Susan

What are some examples of crime literature that serves as deep social commentary?

I ask this question in the interest of furthering the high respect that I think crime literature deserves.  In the news recently there have…

Started by Noir Nation

42 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

Ever Take a Stab at Writing Crime Humor?

Got a funny bone, C'Spacers?   "Who Whacked the Blogger" is a mash-up short story I wrote with prolific literary blogger Giovanni Gelati. I…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

13 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Cammy May Hunnicutt

Crime Novels with Female Protagonists and Side-kicks

I'm looking for modern crime novels which have female protagonists and a female side kick. I love to read fast-paced books by Katherine How…

Started by Karen Tyrrell

28 May 22, 2011
Reply by Karen Tyrrell

Killer Tales Blog?

I've written two crime thrillers, one about a serial killer and one about a stalker. Hence I did a lot of research on serial killers and st…

Started by Susan

3 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by J. Gunnar Grey

WHAT GRABS YOU THE MOST ABOUT TRUE CRIME BOOKS?

I am currently reading "Surviving the Mob" by Denny Griffin and Andrew DiDonato. I know both of them and have Spotlighted them in my Examin…

Started by Morgan St. James

6 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Morgan St. James

New type of blog

Am starting up a new type of blog at http://criminalties.blogspot.com/  and would appreciate any input my fellow members feel free to contr…

Started by jack everett

12 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by jack everett

Exclusive eBook Reviewers?

I am aware of a number of great online book reviewers who focus on crime fiction in print. However, I can't say that about reviewers dedica…

Started by Mark Young

2 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Mark Young

Do You Own/Regularly Use an E-Reader?

I don't, but that doesn't mean I'm not interested.Wait, let me re-write that. Too many negatives.I don't, but I'm interested in them. (That…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

63 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Annie Dog

Comic Crime

Hi, I'm new here and since my favorite sub-genre is what I suppose could be called humorous or comic crime fiction. Big inspirations for me…

Started by Alan Hutcheson

6 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Kris Neri

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service