All Discussions Tagged 'female' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommendations? Twentysomething Female Sleuth Series with RomCom Touch

Hello, everyone!  It's certainly been a while.  Sorry I've been away, but I'll be stopping in from time to time. I have a question for you…

Started by Naomi Hirahara

9 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Stephen Brayton

Guardian angel or serial killer?

In 1984 Kristen Strickland enrolled in Bridgewater (MA) State College as a pre-med major. Bright and attractive, she never lacked for boyfr…

Started by Susan

21 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Susan

Hard-luck Belle or diabolical killer? Coming soon to a theater near you?

Belle wasn't the prettiest woman around, but she attracted plenty of men. She married four times and bore several children, but suffered a…

Started by Susan

0 Apr 4, 2012

Re; Ruthless Ruth ... the first woman put to death in the electric chair

Born into poverty in 1895, Ruth Brown had big dreams. As a teenager in New York, she longed for the fancy clothes she saw in department st…

Started by Susan

5 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by minervaK

Crime Novels with Female Protagonists and Side-kicks

I'm looking for modern crime novels which have female protagonists and a female side kick. I love to read fast-paced books by Katherine How…

Started by Karen Tyrrell

28 May 22, 2011
Reply by Karen Tyrrell

Crime novels with female killers

my interest in reading crime books again was sparked by an ad I saw for a book recently boasting a female who kills purely for pleasure. I…

Started by Dave Lolaiy

14 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by charlie ness

Does "Sex" Matter to You?

Hi All,   Okay, get your minds outta the gutter, LOL! I mean in terms of what you read and write, does the gender of the main character mat…

Started by Stacy

20 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Bill Bushman

First-Person Addict

My blog is called THE MYSTERY BOOKSHELF at http://henryct.wordpress.com/ and I've found that most of the books that I recommend are in the…

Started by CT Henry

25 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Laura L. Cooper

Favorite Female Thriller Writers?

Just wonderin'...most of the thriller writers I've thought of are male. Who are the fab femme thriller writers out there? Inquiring minds w…

Started by Angie

32 Oct 11, 2007
Reply by Dennis Leppanen

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service