All Discussions Tagged 'in' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Perfect Family?

Karen and Richard Sharpe lived in an upscale area of Gloucester, a seaside town in Massachusetts. To the neighbors, they seemed like the pe…

Started by Susan

8 May 16, 2012
Reply by Susan

What are the Biggest Trends in Crime Fiction?

Everyone talks about the vampires and paranormal young adult books and whatnot. That's all fine and dandy, but those are trends outside of…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

61 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Susan

Define "Promotion" in 2011

What does it mean to promote a book in 2011? What can/should an author expect from a publisher when they get signed?   At a bare bones mini…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

34 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

Murder and Humor: Oil and Water? The Tone of a Mystery.

In my first post ever, I took exception to incidents (IMO gratuitous) of cruelty to animals in murder mysteries. During the course of that…

Started by Caroline Trippe

47 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Caroline Trippe

Best books? Says who?

The Publishers Weekly list of the "100 best books of 2009" includes shockingly few works by women. So what else is new? The Sisters in Crim…

Started by Sandra Parshall

78 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by B.R.Stateham

Anyone aside from me working on Kindle editions of books?

I have been busy and away from Crimespace for a while as was putting several --well a lot of--my work up at Kindle Book Store. I found it r…

Started by robert walker

29 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Debbi Mack

Promotion Question for Authors and Readers

For Authors: What kind of promotion works best for you? What was the most unusual book promotion you ever did? For Readers: What kind of b…

Started by Marilyn Meredith

18 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Marilyn Meredith

FOREIGN HEROES

The Timesonline http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/books/article4122668.ece has an interview/profile about E…

Started by ChristopherGMoore

10 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by C. M. Albrecht

Taking down the bad guys.

I have agents tell me that fiction is a hard sell for some of them. I don't quite understand that when I see bookstore shelves full of them…

Started by George Wilder Jr.

5 Sep 24, 2007
Reply by Jeff Cohen

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service