All Discussions Tagged 'murder' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need to know about blood stains on a sidewalk

Hello There have been a few changes with me since I was last here. www.frankzubek.net/ And I have returned here because I need help. I'm w…

Started by Frank Zubek

8 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Stephen Seitz

Super Bowl Pooper Bowl

Get ready for a rant from NOPD Homicide Detective Frank Renzi on why all the Super Bowl hype totally ticks him off. Are you ready for the s…

Started by Susan

14 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Raymond Embrack

Within the Heart and Soul Release

Within the Heart and Soul to be release in December 2011 at the Page & Palette Bookstore by Roger C. Bull. The book includes Roger's po…

Started by Roger C. Bull

2 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Eric Christopherson

a forensic problem - faking one's death

If anybody with some forensic knowledge could help me with this problem, I will be very grateful!   I am working on a screenplay. At one po…

Started by Z. LaPorte Airey

8 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Z. LaPorte Airey

First Chapter of My Work-In-Progress

The first chapter of my work-in-progress, Hollow Point, is posted at http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1637621-Hollow-Point---C

Started by A. C. Ellis

0 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by minervaK

Why are murder mysteries so popular?

I've just read an interesting article in The University Daily Kansan, the student voice of the University of Kansas, which was brought to m…

Started by Pauline Rowson

19 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by I. J. Parker

The Shadow of the Shadow by Paco Ignacio Taibo II

This is historical fiction about revolutionary Mexico and is a terrific murder/crime mystery. I review it on my fiction/crime fiction blog…

Started by James K. Bashkin

6 Jan 27, 2008
Reply by James K. Bashkin

October "Bookworms blog carnival" has some good selections; marketing idea?

The October Bookworms carnival was hosted by Kristin and had a macabre enough focus that I thought the group here might want to check it ou…

Started by James K. Bashkin

0 Oct 16, 2007

Halloween parties with unique crime scene themes

I'm preparing the ingredients for a great Halloween party for anyone who is interested. I'll be posting it this week. Here's a few tidbits…

Started by Lyn LeJeune

0 Sep 19, 2007

Video Book Trailers and Book Sales

I trust I am not alone in the belief that fate indeed does make strange bedfellows. To use a visual medium to promote the sale of print boo…

Started by Dorien Grey

8 Jun 22, 2007
Reply by Dorien Grey

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service