All Discussions Tagged 'mystery' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any Jonathan Valin Fans Out There?

I recently discovered Jonathan Valin, author of the Harry Stoner mystery series. I'm in the middle of SECOND CHANCE (1991) and loving it so…

Started by Trace Conger

2 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Colman

Checking out the real estate for a reading group.

Testing.  PI's see whatcha think.  Pgh, if yes, we could continue 12 Clues here.  Start a new thread?  Whatcha think? MC

Started by MC - Tina

30 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by MC - Tina

Could Use Your Votes, Gang.

Feb. contest entries have been approved; we made the cut.  Voting links going live near Feb's. end.  More info as is made available.  ;-)

Started by MC - Tina

7 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by MC - Tina

Why I Write Murder Mysteries

Recently I read a fascinating article in The New York Times about what may well be the first true murder mystery novel ever written. Conven…

Started by Tim George

4 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by I. J. Parker

For all the mystery lovers out there

Today is the fourth day of the Mystery We Write blog tour. To view a slideshow of the participating authors and the books they'll be giving…

Started by Patricia Gligor

3 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Stacy

Stand Alone vs. Series Novels

When I conceived the idea for my first mystery/suspense novel, Mixed Messages, my goal was to write a stand alone novel. I planned to intro…

Started by Patricia Gligor

18 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by EvilJWinter

Australian mysteries and conspiracy theories

Hello, hello...I'm looking for a good Australian mystery or conspiracy theory from around the 1950s and 60s that I can use in a short story…

Started by Jacqui Horwood

9 May 27, 2011
Reply by jonathan keogh

Independent Bookstores: Mystery and General-Interest

For the benefit of CrimeSpace readers, on my website I've posted links to over two hundred independent bricks-and-mortar bookstores in the…

Started by L. A. Starks

4 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Beth Groundwater

WOW! Did anyone else catch opening epsode of "Life on Mars"

Last night we watched the opening episode of a series, originally from the BBC, on public television "Life on Mars." John Simm is brilliant…

Started by Hallie Ephron

17 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Hallie Ephron

Is TV Burning Out Crime Fiction?

Sweet mother of Lucifer, every time I turn around there's another googly-eyed detective with an eccentric habit solving an increasingly lud…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

54 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by JackBludis

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service