All Discussions Tagged 'mystery' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mysteries are best in the first or third omniscient voice?

In my reading group, there has developed a school of thought that claims that the best ever mysteries are in the first voice, private PI ty…

Started by Benoit AKoa

63 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Stacy

Made It Moments

Hi everybody,I hope this is the right place for this. I'm new, so if not please let me know, and my apologies!On my blog, suspenseyourdisbe…

Started by Jenny Milchman

0 Apr 16, 2010

the importance of the absurd

As part of my doctoral studies, I was a  researcher encoding aspects of mysteries.  My contribution was to identify and define the absurd a…

Started by Mark Arnold

16 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by I. J. Parker

First Chapter of My Work-In-Progress

The first chapter of my work-in-progress, Hollow Point, is posted at http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1637621-Hollow-Point---C

Started by A. C. Ellis

0 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by minervaK

Mystery Chats?

I did a couple of chats this last week--one with Novelsisterhood on coffeetimeromance and another on eons--that was sort of a chat--sort of…

Started by Christine Duncan

3 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Beth Groundwater

Why are murder mysteries so popular?

I've just read an interesting article in The University Daily Kansan, the student voice of the University of Kansas, which was brought to m…

Started by Pauline Rowson

19 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by I. J. Parker

Mystery cons

I have decided to go to my first mystery conference this year. There are a lot of them to choose from, and as I am a total newbie at this,…

Started by Kim Smith

25 Jan 19, 2008
Reply by Fran Read

Contests

Amazon is holding a Breakout Novel Contest where people read samples of an author's work and then give their opinions. You can win prizes f…

Started by Peg Herring

2 Jan 18, 2008
Reply by Jude Hardin

Pushing Up Daisies

I didn't even realize you could upload videos on Crimespace until I watched Christa's. Very cool. Here's mine. (It's either attached or pos…

Started by Rosemary Harris

4 Dec 11, 2007
Reply by Rosemary Harris

Special Sauce

I'm heading to the Flatiron building today to work with an artist on a map which will be included in the front of my book. My protag (wish…

Started by Rosemary Harris

1 Aug 3, 2007
Reply by I. J. Parker

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service