All Discussions Tagged 'new' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why I Write Murder Mysteries

Recently I read a fascinating article in The New York Times about what may well be the first true murder mystery novel ever written. Conven…

Started by Tim George

4 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by I. J. Parker

Better to be here than in jail

Hi everyone. Great site. Glad I've been allowed in. Please. Don't anyone tell my parole officer.

Started by Conrad Johnson

15 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Conrad Johnson

Super Bowl Pooper Bowl

Get ready for a rant from NOPD Homicide Detective Frank Renzi on why all the Super Bowl hype totally ticks him off. Are you ready for the s…

Started by Susan

14 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Raymond Embrack

Whats the next wave in E-Media? Interactive Fiction, Fad or Future?

I think we've all seen so much changing in the publishing and writing world for the last ten years, even the last two, to know that there i…

Started by Karyne

7 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Karyne

Post reviews of new Nook e-ink Touch here

If anyone on CrimeSpace picks up the new Nook e-ink Touch (not the first-gen or the color), please post your review here. I'm deathly curio…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

1 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

New type of blog

Am starting up a new type of blog at http://criminalties.blogspot.com/  and would appreciate any input my fellow members feel free to contr…

Started by jack everett

12 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by jack everett

Ebooks to Join New York Times Best Seller List!

More ebook news:http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/11/books/11list.html?_r=4&partner=rss&emc=rss

Started by Stacy

10 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by J W Nelson

How do I ask authors and readers if they would be intrested in writing a review for my book.

I am a new author and would like authors and readers who would be willing to review my book if I sent them an ARC. I don't want violate any…

Started by Preetham Grandhi

13 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Preetham Grandhi

How do you choose your next book?

I have a certain "method" of choosing my next book. In my bookshelf, I have two designated areas. One is for my favorite authors, like Robe…

Started by CT Henry

9 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by Molly Weston

Reactions to STREET KINGS or DECEPTION?

STREET KINGS was a film that originated from a James Ellroy short story (and I think he wrote the first draft of the script, but not sure;…

Started by Brendon Macaraeg

0 Dec 11, 2008

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service