All Discussions Tagged 'of' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where are all the agents?

I finally finished my next book, KING OF SORROW. I've started submitting sample chapters to agents. At first this was an exciting time. I w…

Started by James Fouche

13 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by John Michael Brantingham

When is it acceptible to write from an animal's POV?

Can you suspend your disbelief if an author writes from a parrot's POV?  That's what Michael Chabron did in The Final Solution. The Final S…

Started by Susan

27 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

Posing for photos

I was photographed for the autumn version of SOUTH magazine. The end result was a very scary-looking James. I tried smiling but it only mad…

Started by James Fouche

2 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

Pace of Reading on an E-reader

If you've got a farncy e-reader, do you find you read faster or slower? Do you read more books now that you have one?   Everything I've hea…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

25 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by John Black

Post reviews of new Nook e-ink Touch here

If anyone on CrimeSpace picks up the new Nook e-ink Touch (not the first-gen or the color), please post your review here. I'm deathly curio…

1 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

Amazon Lowers Price of Kindle...But There's a Catch

Amazon shaved 25 bucks off the price of its Kindle. The price tag for the standard model is now a cool $114.   Here's the but.   BUT the lo…

10 May 9, 2011
Reply by H. L. Banks

Good or Bad: The Rise of "Smashwords Publishers"

Lately, there's been a dramatic increase of what I called "Smashwords Publishers." These are outfits that only publish eBooks only on Smash…

14 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Susan

How does your voice and your character's voice differ?

I'm giving a workshop on character and voice in late January and I'm thinking about this question right now. Wonder how other writers see i…

Started by Saundra Crum Akers

30 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Saundra Crum Akers

Thomas Harris

Red Dragon was a game-changer for me, and probably remains the best serial killer novel of all time. Silence of the Lambs was just as good.…

Started by Sam Wiebe

6 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Jaden Terrell

Bouchercon

Anybody going to Bouchercon who wants to drive down from Chicago or needs a roommate once getting there? Another female roommate, that is!!

Started by Jennie Spallone

0 Sep 22, 2009

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service