All Discussions Tagged 'reviews' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting Reviews -- ideas and suggestions?

For an emerging author (sounds like I'm crawling out of a dark hole), one of the biggest challenges is getting reviews published.  I hate t…

Started by Kevin G. Chapman

3 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by Andre Michael Pietroschek

What are you currently reading?

An open discussion on what everyone is currently reading. Make recommendations to others, discuss what is new, hot, bestsellers, anything a…

Started by QualityBookReviews

1998 Nov 6, 2018
Reply by Kevin G. Chapman

Those nasty, rude one star reviews!

I placed some of my out-of-print books in the Kindle Select Program and the last time around Amazon.com gave away over 10,000 copies of one…

Started by Jean Henry Mead

28 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Jean Henry Mead

Check This Out: A Blog That Reviews Reviews?

Hi All, Or should I say, criticize and make fun of the reviewers. Classy. http://thankyouforyourreview.blogspot.com/ Best Wishes! http…

Started by Stacy

9 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by J W Nelson

How do you thank a reviewer?

Just wanted to find out from other authors and book reviewers how a writer should respond to a posted book review. I am starting to get rev…

Started by Mark Young

16 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

Giveaway Game

Hey! For most of us book bloggers, giveaways are an important way to help authors AND ourselves. More people may come to the site in the ho…

Started by Tiffany Cole

1 Jun 9, 2011

Post reviews of new Nook e-ink Touch here

If anyone on CrimeSpace picks up the new Nook e-ink Touch (not the first-gen or the color), please post your review here. I'm deathly curio…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

1 Jun 4, 2011

Exclusive eBook Reviewers?

I am aware of a number of great online book reviewers who focus on crime fiction in print. However, I can't say that about reviewers dedica…

Started by Mark Young

2 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Mark Young

Wow Publishers Weekly, Just Wow

Hi All,I'm sure some of you might have seen this already but I am just passing it along here. It's funny to me how some people seem to assu…

Started by Stacy

12 Aug 29, 2010

How do I ask authors and readers if they would be intrested in writing a review for my book.

I am a new author and would like authors and readers who would be willing to review my book if I sent them an ARC. I don't want violate any…

Started by Preetham Grandhi

13 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Preetham Grandhi

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service