All Discussions Tagged 'serial' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

True crime ... a springboard to fiction?

One of the articles in my recently published true crime ebook inspired my first novel. So kick back, have a pina colada (as it says in the…

Started by Susan

1 May 14, 2013
Reply by Susan

Guardian angel or serial killer?

In 1984 Kristen Strickland enrolled in Bridgewater (MA) State College as a pre-med major. Bright and attractive, she never lacked for boyfr…

Started by Susan

21 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Susan

Hard-luck Belle or diabolical killer? Coming soon to a theater near you?

Belle wasn't the prettiest woman around, but she attracted plenty of men. She married four times and bore several children, but suffered a…

Started by Susan

0 Apr 4, 2012

EYEBALLS ... who would star in this movie?

On December 13, 1990, police discovered the body of a woman dumped on a street in the Oak Cliff neighborhood in Dallas. Clad only in a T-sh…

Started by Susan

0 Dec 13, 2011

Re: any interest in a blog about serial killers, stalkers and domestic homicides?

Hi folks, I've put up a "test version" of my Dark Deeds blog. In August I plan to start doing a weekly synopsis of an actual case file. Do…

Started by Susan

8 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Susan

Killer Tales Blog?

I've written two crime thrillers, one about a serial killer and one about a stalker. Hence I did a lot of research on serial killers and st…

Started by Susan

3 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by J. Gunnar Grey

Bone Machines and other podcasts

Not sure if this should be in the Events section, but my 2008 crime novel, Bone Machines, is out now as a free podcast from podiobooks:   h…

Started by John Dodds

1 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

Warning: Do not attempt to stop chainsaw with your...

Author Victoria Roder sharing actual, weird product warning labels.  Thursday August 26th, Stop in at http://seriouslyreviewedarchiv…

Started by Victoria Roder

0 Aug 26, 2010

The Secret is Out!

Author, Victoria Roder here.  Find out today how the idea of the "State Quarter Killer" in Bolt Action came to be.  Please join me at …

0 Aug 10, 2010

Author Spotlight

Hello,      I am the author spotlight on Melodee Aaron's site this week and I introduce my serial murder mystery Action Thriller, Bolt Acti…

0 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Victoria Roder

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service