All Discussions Tagged 'writers' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So What Do You Guys Have Going on in Writing Right Now?

Just curious on what everyone is doing. Anyone got any new deals to report? Anyone got work out on sub for agents or publishers? Anyone jus…

Started by Stacy

22 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Benedict J Jones

Commissioning Fiction Editor's Take on the Book Industry, Horror, Etc.

Hi All,Saw this in another writing group and decided to pass it along. Might not be anything too different but it's from Donna Condon's (co…

Started by Stacy

2 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Stacy

What Would You CHANGE About the Writing/Publishing Industry?

Hi All,Since the "What do you hate topic" didn't seem to be as popular here as on Facebook, I changed the title.  8/13/10But the catch is,…

Started by Stacy

50 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by lee caleca

Am I The Only Writer Who Actually Enjoys Editing and Revising?

Hi All,I realize a lot of writers hate the editing process and I used to but through the years I've grown to enjoy it. It's fun to me. I al…

Started by Stacy

12 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Stacy

What Are You Wearing (Mainly) When You're Writing Or on the Computer?

Hi All,   Thought I'd start a fun topic! Everyone always talks about their favorite place and time to write but I wonder what we all wear w…

Started by Stacy

18 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Thomsen

What Are Your Thoughts On Professional Jealousy Amongst Writers?

Hi All,Came across this post from '09 on Steph in the City's blog. Wanted to share it.http://stephie5741.blogspot.com/2009/08/dont-hate-me-

Started by Stacy

20 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by I. J. Parker

Five Lies Unpublished Writers Tell Themselves

This was so cute, I had to post it.   http://www.guidetoliteraryagents.com/blog/5+Lies+Unpublished+Writers+Tell+Themselves+And+The+Truths+T

Started by Stacy

0 Jun 23, 2010

Best books? Says who?

The Publishers Weekly list of the "100 best books of 2009" includes shockingly few works by women. So what else is new? The Sisters in Crim…

Started by Sandra Parshall

78 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by B.R.Stateham

Crime writers who were journalists.

I’ve noticed a large number of successful crime writers were journalists early in their careers. Has anyone else noticed this trend. Other…

Started by Denis OLeary

29 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by Dennis Leppanen

How do writers see themselves?

I've just posted an entry about this on my blog, but thought it would make a good discussion topic. I posed the question how do writers see…

Started by Pauline Rowson

3 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Darlene

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service