All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does "Sex" Matter to You?

Hi All,   Okay, get your minds outta the gutter, LOL! I mean in terms of what you read and write, does the gender of the main character mat…

Started by Stacy

20 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Bill Bushman

Writing software: currently using Word and OneNote

Does anyone have a suggestion for a writing software program that I should look at?I have already tried demos of the following programs:**P…

Started by Melissa

17 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Bob

What's your favorite chase scene in a novel?

I'm looking for good examples of chase scenes in a novel. Doesn't matter what kind of chase scene -- car chase, boat chases, on-foot chase,…

Started by John Dishon

11 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Johnny Russell

Who writes full-time?

Who on Crimespace writes full-time? I'm very part-time, and consider myself lucky to have a complete product to send to agents/editors. It…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

25 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

How Many Crime Fiction Writers Have Actually Committed a Crime?

You don't necessarily have to say "yes" or "no." But what does a "yes" or "no" mean? Better or worse for the writing?

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

69 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by S. K. Booke

16th Annual Scarlet Stiletto Awards

Just letting any aspiring Australian female crime writers out there know that entries are now open for the Scarlet Stiletto Awards for Best…

Started by Jacqui Horwood

0 Jul 25, 2009

Do You Do It On-Screen Or With Hard Copy?

When you get to the point where you want to do a read-through of your manuscript, with an eye toward editing, do you read it on-screen (in…

Started by Persia Walker

24 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Toni L.P. Kelner

Promo Games

I am in the middle of promotion myself so I shouldn't say it. But here goes--I am sick of reading about published authors' self promo, blog…

Started by Christine Duncan

12 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by John Desjarlais

Crimespace now has chat! So do you want to get together and use it to promote?

Romance authors seem to do chats all the time, talking up the upcoming chats on their online groups. I don't think I've been to very many m…

20 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Daniel Hatadi

Mystery Chats?

I did a couple of chats this last week--one with Novelsisterhood on coffeetimeromance and another on eons--that was sort of a chat--sort of…

3 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Beth Groundwater

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service