Welcome, fellow crime fiction readers, writers and lovers.

The internet is filled with forums, journals, blogs and spaces, some of which intersect the world of crime fiction or live fully within it.

What's missing is a hub, a central meeting place, a bar of sorts, where we can all meet and share our interest in crime fiction. Whether you're a writer or a reader, the hope is to fill this space with established authors and up-and-comers, readers who dabble and committed fans of the genre, the idea being to connect us all.

Find new authors to delve into, make friends and plan a heist, discuss the latest in crime fiction and make the place your home. Join up and enter the forums, add photos, videos and make some friends. Just to be safe, please read the Privacy & Terms Of Service information at the bottom of the Main page, as well as the Help page before you dive in. Then ...

Pull up a chair at the bar and share your poison.

Cheers,
Daniel Hatadi

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really hope this works out Daniel. I agree about the lack of a central hub. Thanks for setting this up!
this is fantastic, daniel! very exciting!!
This is great!! Daniel, thank you SO much for doing this... I too hope it works out, I've really missed this!
I think this is a great idea and hope you get many more people to join.
Great idea, Daniel. I'm excited to be a part of it.
Howdy! Thanks for the invitation!
Hey, thanks all for joining up. This thing may actually work.
You real cool, Daniel. You so really, really cool.

I'm kind of afraid to sign out. I don't know that I can find my way back in.
No need to sign out. Just stay here FOREVER (muhuhu hah HAHA .. cough).

Just think of it like an open-plan living room/kitchen/bathroom/toilet and you'll be fine.
This is a nice setup. Simple to navigate and set up. Great idea! Thanks for doing this. Glad that Mindy asked me to stop by and check things out. Carolyn
Booze=invitation.

Pull up a chair and grab some peanuts.
Sure. And they come in two flavours: speed and coke.

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service